'Twilight' Stars Cop To Taking Set Souvenirs

Bookmark and Share





You'd be hard pressed to find an employee who's never pilfered a pen or roll of TP from the office supply closet, and the same goes for movie stars... Though their workplace wonders are infinitely more interesting. Take the stars of "The Twilight Saga," for instance, who stopped by for a chat during our two-hour Comic-Con livestream on Thursday. When a fan tweet asked whether they'd taken anything from set, it inspired some interesting answers.



]]>

"I'm such a rule follower, and I couldn't possibly steal anything even if I wanted to," Nikki Reed said. But that's not the end of the story. Stay tuned...



"I stole socks," Elizabeth Reaser admitted. "I actually feel kind of guilty for it. I ran out of socks. But I feel bad. I don't think it's good to steal from sets or anywhere."


Well, I mean, that's pretty utilitarian so maybe not so bad? But it was co-star Peter who probably had the most egregious get.


"I took Carlisle's ring, but then someone asked for it back," he said. "I took it, and I was like, couldn't get it off my finger. And then someone actually asked for it back, for some reason they didn't have one. But then I think I took the last one from the last movie. Now I don't know where it is. I'll find it somewhere."


And remember what we said about Nikki's multi-layered tale? Well, here's the rest:


"I have my shoes from the baseball scene in the first movie, but that's because Kristen stole them for me," Nikki revealed. "She knew that they were doubles, and I really wanted to take them and it was a constant internal battle, so she took them for me. I still haven't touched them. It was great that she did it because I couldn't do it."


We're not sure that defense would hold up in a court of law, but thankfully, it doesn't sound like anyone's missing the shoes in question, so no vampers in jail tonight!


Click play on the video above to hear more from Elizabeth, Nikki and Peter, including their own ideas for some steamy "Twilight" fanfic.


Stick with MTV as we bring San Diego Comic-Con to you with wall-to-wall convention coverage from the panels to the streets. Hosts Josh Horowitz and Steven Smith are onboard for live broadcasts on fan-favorite movies, comic creators, TV shows, cosplay, gaming and more!


What would you take from the "Twilight" set if you could? (Edward, not withstanding!) Sound off in the comments and on Twitter!


Tags 2012 San Diego Comic-Con, Breaking Dawn, Comic-Con Drive, Elizabeth Reaser, Nikki Reed, Peter Facinelli, Twilight, Video



Source : mtv.com

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment

Recent Post