'Catching Fire' Star Willow Shields Psyched To 'Make Fun Of Katniss'

Bookmark and Share





Is it time to see "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" yet? I feel like we've been talking about it enough recently to warrant an earlier release than November 2013. The problem with that wish is production has yet to begin on "Catching Fire," so that request is a no-go for now.


Luckily for us we have something to fill the "Hunger Games" void: a delightful chat with cast member Willow Shields, who stopped by our headquarters at Comic-Con to tease us with "Catching Fire" details and her thoughts on the future of Prim.



]]>

"We heard rumors about fall, but we're not exactly sure when," Willow said when asked for an update on the start date for filming on the sequel. "It's still a secret from me too."


Fair enough. Since we couldn't talk production specifics with Willow, we asked her which scenes from Suzanne Collins' book she was hoping to film for the movie version.


"It's a scene where Haymitch, Peeta and I are sitting around in our new house and we're stuffing our faces with candy and making fun of Katniss, and I just think it would be a really fun scene to do because we're just goofing around and having fun," Willow said. "And although Katniss gets mad at us, we're still having fun, so it would be a fun scene to shoot plus I would be able to shoot a scene with Josh [Hutcherson] and Woody Harrelson, so that would be really fun."



Speaking about her character's arc in the series, Willow went on to say she's very much looking forward to literally growing up with her character, a la the "Harry Potter" cast.


"I'm excited to grow up with Prim's character, because I have basically three more movies, but I'm going to be 15 or 16 by the end, but I started off when I was 10," she said. "So it's going to be really interesting to go start to finish and just to see what a difference my acting has become, and just growing up with that character is going to be really fun."


Tags Catching Fire, The Hunger Games, Willow Shields



Source : mtv.com

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment

Recent Post