Jessica Wright debuts her music video for Dance All Night

Bookmark and Share








Here you go, here's TOWIE star Jessica Wright's music video for her debut single Dance All Night.


And you know what, we actually think she looks like a proper pop star, don't you?


Jessica filmed the video earlier this month in Marbella so we kind of already knew what to expect from it really.


What we didn't expect to see was Britain's Got Talent dancers Tabias Mead and Nathan Holiday in it. That bit is a tad odd really.


Very kindly Jessica accompanied her video with the following statement: 'Almost a year ago I went to Liverpool to do some writing.


'As soon as I heard the music taking shape I immediately came up with the Dance All Night idea and then the song just flowed.


It's all about when you first meet someone and you get those butterflies and then you go for it on the dancefloor.


'What's weird is as we were writing it I said I could imagine myself on Ocean Beach Club in in Marbella dancing to it so to actually do that for my first video was just fantastic.


'I have been singing since I was 6 years old and my one ambition in life has been to be a pop singer so words just can't explain how excited I'm feeling right now!'


So come on then you lot, thoughts?


.

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment

Recent Post