Just Spotted: Professor Green busking on Carnaby Street, London

Bookmark and Share








Ok so it wasn't quite busking but Professor Green was performing on the streets of London a short while ago.


The rapper was performing in the first UK 'Go Show', which are impromptu gigs put on by Vevo.


Pro Green took to Twitter to express his delight at the crowd which formed, well he didn't quite put it like that, it was a little more street: "Didn't expect such a crowd! Wish we had more volume and you lot weren't so shy! Sck though! @vevo_uk #goshow #remedy"


Meanwhile his Made In Chelsea girlfriend Millie Mackintosh has been spilling the beans on their relationship. She said: 'This feels like my first proper relationship because we actually want to treat each other properly.


'I feel so comfortable with him – when we are hanging out I hardly ever wear make-up and I am even happy wearing my glasses.


'Equally I love to dress up for him. We like to surprise each other. Not long after we met he was working in New York and I sent red roses and a teddy to his


hotel.


'Now whenever he is away I have the teddy – we call him Edward – in bed with me sprayed with Stephen's aftershave,'


Yeah, Pro Green suddenly got a lot less street. 


.

{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment

Recent Post