Jason Segel not in 'Muppets' sequel

Bookmark and Share










"My goal was to bring the Muppets back and I did that, leaving them in very good hands," Jason Segel said.



STORY HIGHLIGHTS



  • Jason Segel told Collider he won't be signing up for another round with Kermit and Co

  • "It's true [that I won't be in the sequel]," said Segel

  • Segel said he wants "to pursue more human-related projects"





() -- Though a sequel for "The Muppets" , one star who was integral to bringing the franchise into the new millennium won't be a part of it, reports .


told the site he won't be signing up for another round with Kermit and Co. "It's true [that I won't be in the sequel]," said Segel, "but it's totally amicable. My goal was to bring the Muppets back and I did that, leaving them in very good hands."


said he wants "to pursue more human-related projects," adding, "All I wanted to do was to set the stage for them to do whatever they wanted. I'm sure I'll return in some capacity here and there, but that was half a decade of my life. Five years of hard work. I'm ready for a little puppet break."


.




Related Video :







Subscribe for more great SWTOR gameplay and please remember to rate the video, thanks! Click here for more Let's Play SWTOR videos! www.youtube.com Twitter: www.twitter.com Facebook: www.facebook.com Blog/Website: steveschwindt.tumblr.com - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ...



{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment

Recent Post