Has the man who inspired Adele's breathtaking album been found? Well, part time DJ Ned's mother certainly thinks he is the one

Bookmark and Share






By Lucy Buckland


Last updated at 3:33 PM on 4th March 2012



It has been a critically acclaimed album which swept the boards at the Grammys and the Brits.


Ever since the release of 21, journalists and fans have ruminated about the identity of the man who broke Adele's heart spurring her to write such soul-searching songs.


Now sources have revealed the man behind the heartbreak and global success is a part-time DJ called Ned Biggs.


Is the secret out? Adele's album 21 has won her critical acclaim - and six Grammys

Is the secret out? Adele's album 21 has won her critical acclaim - and six Grammys








New love: Adele with her boyfriend Simon Konecki, seen here with the star at the Grammys

New love: Adele with her boyfriend Simon Konecki, seen here with the star at the Grammys




And even Ned's mother Teresa Corr seems to agree, telling The Sun the pair were in a relationship and that she still looks back fondly on the times when Adele visited the family home.


She said: 'I was aware the album may have been written about him... Adele was a lovely girl. She was great to have around and I adored her. It is fantastic to see her doing so well. She was much loved by us and is a much missed girl.'


But Adele's people have been quick to deny former marketing assistant Ned is the mystery man behind songs Someone Like You and Rolling In The Deep.


According to sources close to Ned the pair used to go camping together and all his freinds have been teasing him as they know he is the one behind the music.


Love comes first: Adele with boyfriend Simon Konecki, who she is quitting music for

Happy: Adele said she wants to write a happy record about her successful relationship with Simon Konecki



Their relationship is thought to have lasted several months, several years ago.


Adele has always kept the identity of her muse a secret but has said he was her 'soul mate'.


Her album went to number one in 27 countries and sold 18million copies worldwide.


It scooped the singer six Grammys and all three singles released from it reached number one.


The Rolling in the Deep singer has moved on and is now dating beau Simon Konecki.




Quick change: Adele changed into a pretty black polkadot outfit as she took to the stage to perform and collect her six awards


Quick change: Adele changed into a pretty black polkadot outfit as she took to the stage to perform and collect her six awards



Night to remember: Adele swept the board at the Grammys scooping six awards, but the star says there are more important things in life


Greeting the press: After the ceremony, Adele posed backstage for the photographers with her gongs

Greeting the press: After the ceremony, Adele posed backstage for the photographers with her gongs




Asked about her future plans, she told US Vogue magazine :  'I am f***ing off for four or five years. If I am constantly working, my relationships fail.


'So at least now I can have enough time to write a happy record. And be in love and be happy.


And the singer says she is quite a handful in relationships.


She previously said: 'I am not bipolar, but I go from, 'Oh, my God, I love you' to, 'Get the f**k out of my house!' really quickly. And I never sit there and talk about it. I give them the silent treatment.


'They're like, 'Tell me what I've done so I can say sorry!' What else? It used to be that I loved a drink a bit too much. But I don't drink no more.


'The good things: I am attentive. I will do anything for my man. I am a good cook. I'm funny. Always want to have sex - Well, most girls don't!'


Adele made her live comeback following surgery on a throat hemorrhage at the Grammy Awards on Sunday and credits Simon - who accompanied her to the event - for helping her recover from the major procedure.


The 'Someone Like You' singer - who went home with six prizes from the ceremony - said: 'He's wonderful. And he's proud of me, but he don't care about what I do or what other people think. He looks after me. I don't think I would have gotten through the recovery for my surgery if it hadn't been for him.'


























Related Video :



{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }

Post a Comment

Recent Post